SMI ft TQ "DONT STOP



DEBUT RELEASE FROM NORTH WEST LONDON'S PRODUCTION TEAM S.M.I. FEATURING INTERNATIONAL R&B ARTIST TQ. "DONT STOP" DROPS 7TH DECEMBER IN THE UK ON SPINNR MUSIC

OF THE TRACK, TQ SAYS
"The guys approached me after the concert at Sound in Leicester Square and handed me a cd of their beat and asked if I'd jump on it. I listened back at the hotel and called em up the next day. I knew it was hot, and we got it locked down at their place within a week. Couple weeks later we got the video shot and it was a wrap. Ive always had a lot of support from the UK, and I remember startin out and how difficult that was. So I jus wanted to give somethin back, show my appreciation for the scene and the talent that's over there"

S.M. I stands for Streets Made Innovators, a movement that consists of producers and performing artists. They were founded in 2007 by UK rapper/Business man F.R. (Frank Rambo) who decided to bring together a team of producers and musically talented friends aimed at breaking into the UK music scene. S.M.I is part of the independent label Spinnr Music which was set up by F.R. and his producers Leon Vandol and Kader of Hypnotiks.

Further house & funky remixes come courtesy of London's Mario Louca, aka DJ Mappa, a regular on the community radio and club circuit. He's produced countless remixes and mixtapes and stood in for Mista Jam on 1Xtra in October last year.

www.myspace.com/streetsmadeinnovators
www.myspace.com/tqofficialsite
www.myspace.com/djmappa

Comments